Had a good size party bus from a local adult business in the shop today for tinting. I recommended black out film he went with 5%.............. he will be back for more :boogie Bus was well decorated and had a full size stripper pole.......................... so for a split second I thought about cleaning it with some Plexus for um :thumb then I thought better :lol2

I have been "polishing" my skill shrinking with it using the lift and pull method.... starting to like it :zzz

Cheers all

Stan

Had a good size party bus from a local adult business in the shop today for tinting. I recommended black out film he went with 5%.............. he will be back for more :boogie Bus was well decorated and had a full size stripper pole.......................... so for a split second I thought about cleaning it with some Plexus for um :thumb then I thought better :lol2

I have been "polishing" my skill shrinking with it using the lift and pull method.... starting to like it :zzz

Cheers all

Stan

Stan your shrinking using plexus :zzz

Guest Scottsfire
did you work out a 'trade' with the strippers for doing it?

I thought about it but I didn't want to hurt my back again on the pole :krazy and who knows if they would have tipped me good :bingo:lol2

Cheers

Stan

Thats funny.....!!!

Guest untouchable

Hey Stan that bus was not spankwire by any chance was it. If so the company I worked for in Vegas built a buss for a guy that leases them out and this seems to be the industry that uses it the most. It may still be the same buss just leased under a different company. Post up some pics.

Had a good size party bus from a local adult business in the shop today for tinting. I recommended black out film he went with 5%.............. he will be back for more :bingo Bus was well decorated and had a full size stripper pole.......................... so for a split second I thought about cleaning it with some Plexus for um :lol2 then I thought better :mad

I have been "polishing" my skill shrinking with it using the lift and pull method.... starting to like it :lol2

Cheers all

Stan

Stan your shrinking using plexus :krazy

I have been working with it and teaching the method with peeps. Works great when you use it doing lift and pull but don't really lift and don't really pull.......... VW bug window in 45 seconds.............. :err OK OK I'm not there yet :D but it is pretty cool and fast:twocents

Archived