Llumar is just going too far now.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TINTMAGE
Handed in some warranties now they are saying if I dont have a copy of the llumar warranty card with a serial # they wont cover, We were told the roll # is what they needed and a peice of the tint .Now they are saying without the warranty card , piece of damaged tint , original bill, roll# they wont pay the warranty . They also now give you a full page form to fill out . If they past that rule now they should start from now. I have warranties back since 1999 . If they wont stand behind there product I guess I will have to change product .

For us when there is a problem with warranties we just get our rep or our regional manager involved. Don't know where you are located but that usually gets us some movement. Hope all works out. Keep slingin'

If they want our silence they should offer T.D. 250k a year consultancy fee plus full vision, dental, medical and pension.

Others have made that fee for less work.

"Top VIP hosts and hostesses make a very, very good living, earning up to $250,000 a year, as well as being offered pieces of clubs and investments," he said. "Plus it's an addictive job – the money, the status. People stay in [it] for forever."

Fox News

Guest teamfutaba
At least some of the ones that are not working their now got a job with another manny... :dunno

I got a call from ASWF (I think thats what it was) saying opened a disty here in fl. even JC's brother in law is working there.

Guest mikeMN
At least some of the ones that are not working their now got a job with another manny... :thumb

I got a call from ASWF (I think thats what it was) saying opened a disty here in fl. even JC's brother in law is working there.

I think I got the same call from C W but did not have much time to talk to him....... :dunno

if I had one of my customers come back with a film failure and they don't have their receipt.............I'll eat the small cost and just replace the film.....but none the less, I stand to gain more repeat business by just handling the situation.

:krazy

1 window no problem, what does it actually cost me for a roll of film when I break it down into 40".....if it makes them happy, I'm game.

Archived