Llumar is just going too far now.

Guest GreenCove

the new warranty cards pretty much look the same as the old ones..other than the spaces being so small you cant fit a whole word in any of them....not sure what they were thinking on that part

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eviltwindi
Handed in some warranties now they are saying if I dont have a copy of the llumar warranty card with a serial # they wont cover, We were told the roll # is what they needed and a peice of the tint .Now they are saying without the warranty card , piece of damaged tint , original bill, roll# they wont pay the warranty . They also now give you a full page form to fill out . If they past that rule now they should start from now. I have warranties back since 1999 . If they wont stand behind there product I guess I will have to change product .

We are seeing the same thing in Florida. First they took away our distributor...PFD, now they are changing all the rules to cheat us out of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Now I hear that they are changing there name to Performance Films. What a joke!! They couldn't copy the Florida distributors customer service, so they are now renaming there company PERFORMANCE FILMS. WTF

has anyone heard about cpf setting up a distributor in jax....just a rumor I heard...I'm at the point where I will submit warranties before even doing the job...computercut keeps track of my roll numbers threw a data base and inventory ...this is like a life time warranty card to me and hopes everyone can keep track of their of the customers paper work "since most customers cant keep track of the paper work"

Now I hear that they are changing there name to Performance Films........

Um....Hold On....Let me put on My disguise, so no one knows it's Me.... :lol .....there, much better...... :lol

The new Name is Solutias Performance Films Division. You didn't hear that from Boom's. :spit

Guest vclimber

Um....Hold On....Let me put on My disguise, so no one knows it's Me.... :tt .....there, much better...... :lol

The new Name is Solutias Performance Films Division. You didn't hear that from Boom's. :lol

Hey Booms, aren't you supposed to be tinting a car with ______ film? What are you doing on the internet? We will be dispatching a rep to come fry your :spit shortly.

Oh, and pay no attention to us being on the internet... do as we say not as we do. We know we should be working on things like producing more film but we are more into policing the web and growing crops now. :lol

Guest vclimber
We will be dispatching a rep to come fry your :spit shortly.

:lol

It's 4 o'clock...every single car on this lot is tinted... :lol

HOLLA!

4 o'clock? Doesn't that mean there is still one hour left in the work day? You'd better get off the internet and find something to tint. :lol

Um....Hold On....Let me put on My disguise, so no one knows it's Me.... :tt .....there, much better...... :lol2

The new Name is Solutias Performance Films Division. You didn't hear that from Boom's. :imok

Hey Booms, aren't you supposed to be tinting a car with ______ film? What are you doing on the internet? We will be dispatching a rep to come fry your :phone shortly.

Oh, and pay no attention to us being on the internet... do as we say not as we do. We know we should be working on things like producing more film but we are more into policing the web and growing crops now. :lol

:lol6

Archived