Llumar is just going too far now.

Guest shadeking

Who hangs onto their car? Families who can't afford a car payment. Its the economy. Seeing more p.o.s. cars with windows that don't roll down, oil changes past due, etc.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why would anyone buy Lulu when they can buy Global :facepalm2:lol2

What if they aren't buying auto, Global is out if we are talking flat glass

I thought we were talking about auto? I like customer service better than lulu offers but that's just my opinion. SG has a great lineup of flat glass film and great customer service through reps like yourself. I sure hope the new owners do the right thing with the auto line. I like SunT flat glass film also, just got 36 sixty inch boxes of graffiti film from them. Have never had a problem with warranty reimbursement from either but it makes sense to keep detailed records no matter what film you use. :twocents

I couldn't agree more on the record keeping. I was just mentioning that as of yet, Global does not have a complete lineup.

:beer

That's a lot of graffiti film, I remember when those used to come from our service center. I hope it is simply price and not a product or service issue on our part that caused the business to find itself at Suntek. :thumb

why would anyone buy Lulu when they can buy Global :facepalm2:thumb

It's better film imo. (Llumar) Plus it's made right here in the USA. That's why. :twocents Not to mention there's a pretty decent size customer base that will gladly pay a little more for a top end product made right here. They like to hear it, because it's so hard to find things that are made here anymore....it's a great sales tool.

It's better film imo. (Llumar) Plus it's made right here in the USA. That's why. :twocents

My Llumar rep is awesome, I can't even say some of the ways he is awesome, but he is. ATC, ATR CH, AB and CTX are the best films I have ever worked with. It's nice to have a full line of films you can, with confidence, sell to your customer.

It's better film imo. (Llumar) Plus it's made right here in the USA. That's why. :twocents

My Llumar rep is awesome, I can't even say some of the ways he is awesome, but he is. ATC, ATR CH, AB and CTX are the best films I have ever worked with. It's nice to have a full line of films you can, with confidence, sell to your customer.

Exactly...

why would anyone buy Lulu when they can buy Global :thumb:lol2

Exactly what I was referring too when I said:

Of course...there is always the option of finding a "smokin hot chick" with a great personality...and dumping the b!tchy one. :beer

:thumb

why would anyone buy Lulu when they can buy Global :twocents:lol2

What if they aren't buying auto, Global is out if we are talking flat glass

I thought we were talking about auto? I like customer service better than lulu offers but that's just my opinion. SG has a great lineup of flat glass film and great customer service through reps like yourself. I sure hope the new owners do the right thing with the auto line. I like SunT flat glass film also, just got 36 sixty inch boxes of graffiti film from them. Have never had a problem with warranty reimbursement from either but it makes sense to keep detailed records no matter what film you use. :beer

I couldn't agree more on the record keeping. I was just mentioning that as of yet, Global does not have a complete lineup.

:beer

That's a lot of graffiti film, I remember when those used to come from our service center. I hope it is simply price and not a product or service issue on our part that caused the business to find itself at Suntek. :thumb

you guys will see more of them coming out to me. It was a time thing! Cheers

Guest CATintGuy1
Yes it will be interesting to see how this plays out. But there are a lot of holes in that ship to patch, plus you need knowledgeable people to sell the product and man that ship as to not interrupt service. But I do think they will turn it around and get back on track but the million dollar question is when that time comes will it be too late for the ship to stay afloat. Trust verses money is a bet a lot of people right now are not willing to take IMOP.as we can see happening right now.

But I hope the best for them.

Does anybody watch CP's investor calls. They are getting out of the US. Major purchases in Asia, 40%+ growth in Asia, and 2% growth in the US, after a dismal loss in the US last year. They aren't even keeping up with inflation in the US. They pulled all their distributors, and are now spending all their time trying to figure out this failed Novamatrix aquisition (which they have already lost their pants on). My guess, they let the US squandar, and try to make any money they can here (as evidenced by eliminating positions, reps and distributors) and invest everything overseas. I wouldn't want to be a CP dealer right now.

Archived