Some other Films to Try

Check out some of the films these guys offer http://aswf.us I just ordered some "Illusion" which is the one way mirror film with a 7%VLT and dry adhesive. Ask for a dealer pack, the prices are very competitive. They make all their films in house. NO I am not trying to sell anything to anyone just passing the info along. They have a lot more FG films that arent listed on their website, so contact them for a dealer pack. JWF ran out of the SV-10 (one way mirror) so I ordered from these guys and will let you know how it installs.

I am confused....my former Llumar rep is with ASWF now and has told me that the Sky is in a 10% but the price sheet he sent has a 15%.....and I don't show any Illusion at all on my sheet or the website.....

I too have a job on hold for JWF SV-10 and am looking for other choices.

I am confused....my former Llumar rep is with ASWF now and has told me that the Sky is in a 10% but the price sheet he sent has a 15%.....and I don't show any Illusion at all on my sheet or the website.....

I too have a job on hold for JWF SV-10 and am looking for other choices.

Just call him bro.... Im sure he will give you all the info you need. Thats how I got the info.

Archived