Firefighter Funnies

Guest Scottsfire

Guest Scottsfire

Early early this morning while many of you were laying in your beds fast asleep dreaming of the perfect tint shop, my truck company got disbatched to a fire alarm activation with no flames showing from someone on scene. We always "Bunk up"(put on our gear) for the "just in case" even though someone on scene sees no fire. So I'm standing in the lobby area waiting for my firefighters to report back what they found on the upper floors and a lady sticks her head out her door. She obviously had just woke up even though the audible alarm was blarring indicating to the occupants to "Get the h3ll out the building". She looks at me and says "You a firefighter"??? Startled I check to make sure I had my gear on. As I looked down, I'm deck out in bunkers with air pack on my back, helmet on....and without missing a beat said, "No mam....but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, I'm just an accountant"....I smiled, she gave me a puzzled look. I told her to go back to bed I'll wake her if we find fire. ha ha!

Guest Scottsfire
was she blonde? :dunno but bahaha thats hilarious, maybe she was stuck in halloween time or somethin

No.....thats pretty normal. In fact, when we are at the grocery store buying our shift meals people ask us stupid questions like, "How come you guys always drive the fire truck up here to get groceries?" uuuhhhh....duh! In case we get a call while buying groceries. If you house was on fire would you want us to drive back to the station and get the truck then go? The other question they ask is "How come you guys always travel together....everytime I see you its four of you"....my reply, is because we really love each other! Ha. See tinting customers aren't always the ones to ask stupid questions.

Guest Scottsfire

BLOND JOKE:

Lady comes running into the station completely out of breath, panting and say please come fast help me help me my house is on fire....... The firefighters say "Ok lady calm down, how do we get there"...Blond Lady says "Duh,.....big red truck with siren".....

Guest Tint Legend
BLOND JOKE:

Lady comes running into the station completely out of breath, panting and say please come fast help me help me my house is on fire....... The firefighters say "Ok lady calm down, how do we get there"...Blond Lady says "Duh,.....big red truck with siren".....

:zzz

BLOND JOKE:

:zzz

Coulda been a Woman I knw, was this in the Dallas area ????

Early early this morning while many of you were laying in your beds fast asleep dreaming of the perfect tint shop, my truck company got disbatched to a fire alarm activation with no flames showing from someone on scene. We always "Bunk up"(put on our gear) for the "just in case" even though someone on scene sees no fire. So I'm standing in the lobby area waiting for my firefighters to report back what they found on the upper floors and a lady sticks her head out her door. She obviously had just woke up even though the audible alarm was blarring indicating to the occupants to "Get the h3ll out the building". She looks at me and says "You a firefighter"??? Startled I check to make sure I had my gear on. As I looked down, I'm deck out in bunkers with air pack on my back, helmet on....and without missing a beat said, "No mam....but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, I'm just an accountant"....I smiled, she gave me a puzzled look. I told her to go back to bed I'll wake her if we find fire. ha ha!
was she blonde? :bingo but bahaha thats hilarious, maybe she was stuck in halloween time or somethin

No.....thats pretty normal. In fact, when we are at the grocery store buying our shift meals people ask us stupid questions like, "How come you guys always drive the fire truck up here to get groceries?" uuuhhhh....duh! In case we get a call while buying groceries. If you house was on fire would you want us to drive back to the station and get the truck then go? The other question they ask is "How come you guys always travel together....everytime I see you its four of you"....my reply, is because we really love each other! Ha. See tinting customers aren't always the ones to ask stupid questions.

:beer:lol2

Archived