the neighbor

you hit the nail on the head customtinting, more than you know. low-classed idiot is probably the best way to describe this person. well there's another word too but it applies to alot of people. :asshat:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She must be constipated, with that crap coming out of her mouth !

Keep a bar of soap with you, next time you see her, stuff the soap in her mouth !

Seriously, though, I would not allow my child around an adult (giving her too much credit I guess) with such a foul mouth !

My child would not be allowed around such a person !

There are too many other children with GOOD parents your 7 yr old could have for a best friend !

How well do you know her :thumb Maybe it was taken out of context or just a smart alec comment. Think it thru and if you are able to talk to her or your wife is just see what really happened. Neighbor fueds stink. Hope it all works out for you, and remember WOMEN are totally misunderstood. :spit

What a day! Me and TL agree :lol2

Cheers TintLegend :beer

Stan

Guest Scottsfire

Apparently the woman has no class. This would be a good time to respond appropriately and teach her some along with wisdom and integrity. A calm and well thought out response takes time so you can do it without emotion affecting your judgement.

Its unfortunate there are people like this in the world, but we are a diverse group!

Best of luck,

SV

Archived