Who sorted out the Man City cars???

Guest shadowline

Guest tintdeck

dealerships grovel like f when these footballers come in lost a good contract couple of years ago would,nt tint nicalas analka ferrari wanted all windows black cheers nik

call from a bmw dealership afew months ago for a man u player front windows black no can do sales men do anything to get the sale

I actually have 75 on my beemer fronts and I worry about having that. how can people even try to get away with more?

Guest Bladez

I've got below 70 of the front of my tint bus and I'm sure half of you guys have too! infact it makes me laugh when everybody acts shocked to hear that some installers will break a rule from time to time to keep a high profile client happy :dunno

Somebody somewhere is tinting these prestige celeb owned cars! but who? :lol

Guest Diamond Tints
I've got below 70 of the front of my tint bus and I'm sure half of you guys have too! infact it makes me laugh when everybody acts shocked to hear that some installers will break a rule from time to time to keep a high profile client happy :dunno

Somebody somewhere is tinting these prestige celeb owned cars! but who? :lol

Every one tinting breaks the law, any one that comes away with the utter p1sh saying " oh I don't do it, is talking through a massive hole in their arse!!!!

Clear UV film on front drops still brings it below 70%, se here's news for those folk YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW

BUT it's what extent some tinters go to though!!! I would never put on 20% on fronts, I got asked the other day " to just match up the front windows to the back " (14%) when I said no chance at all reply was " I dont want it done then" Yeah watch the door doesn't hit your dumb f'n ass on the way out !!!!

As for someone is tinting the celebs cars, if you read above you will see one of the folk that openly admits it ( or maybe compulsive liar?? )

The film companies should stop suppying these kind of guys, but hey they know nothing cough "bullshit" cough, they f'n know fine well who's at it!!!

Guest tint325i
Man you guys take things way too seriously....

Who cares who does what? It's down to them... You guys bitch more than the old women down at the W.I

its to easy to take that attitude, yes we all have bills to pay etc and we all install what we see as safe blah blah... but, sooner or later something will kick off new legislation or something, a high profile death or incident involving a tinted vehicle, 10 kids mowed down at bus stop by a saxo with a 5% windscreen that sort of thing, we all have to play the game, you cant kick the arse out of it or its going to f~ck us all in the end

(the 5% windscreen is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge exaggeration btw but you get the point)

Guest Diamond Tints
Man you guys take things way too seriously....

Who cares who does what? It's down to them... You guys bitch more than the old women down at the W.I

Are you for real???????

Ok where to start?

1stly, its not down to them its down to you!!

2ndly its guys like you that wreck the market for eveyone else, either your a bit backwards or very desperate for cash??

You realise that folk have been killed through having severe tints, but hey you dont care as you have your ££££

I have been offered treble what I charge to do fronts with 20%, but no chance its going to happen.

And some folk wonder why I moan about the film companies supplying any one!!!! f'n give me strength :twocents

As for taking it too serious, Trust me I have better things to worry about than f'n window tints !!! Just I have common sense, but as Uncle Boab always says we aint all born with it are we ??

Archived