Got a new player in the store

Guest Lee

Here are some shots of the progress on the van sofar. We striped all the old decals off, "cut" the clear coat and polished it, added our decals, pressure washed the inside and let that dry.

Painted the rusty old rims and polished the hub cabs. which I lost one already... :lol

sany1469.jpg

sany1470.jpg

sany1471.jpg

sany1472.jpg

Its not the newest of vehicles, but it works for what I want. Now I get to add some Memphis in the cab for me to listen to :spit

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep a small shop vac in there too for when you are removing old purple film that "explodes" when you scrape it. AND, keep another shirt and pants in there at all times. Oh yeah, also a hard hat and boots for some commercial construction sites you may work at.

high definition for your windows? :phone

anything that clears the view up is concidered High definition....go to best buy and talk to the "home theater experts" if you can call them that, they will use that phrase thousands of times.

High Definition - "Having enhanced picture quality on a TV or any other visualization medium"

high definition for your windows? spit.gif

anything that clears the view up is concidered High definition....go to best buy and talk to the "home theater experts" if you can call them that, they will use that phrase thousands of times.

High Definition - "Having enhanced picture quality on a TV or any other visualization medium"

Don't worry about him. Everyone here is used to his elitist attitude...

Archived