The New Zep Bottle...

Guest WFWB

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Zep made a huge mistake. They went from making a great spray bottle to making absolute junk. :dunnobottle.gif

I do some work for a Zep rep, he told me the company that made the old triggers went under, they've yet to find a company to make a comparable trigger...

the new ones suck as I seen them coming in stock at home depot I found all the old one I can and bought them the only bottle in the home depot that is good is the silver chemical spray bottles they spray nice

the silver ones at HD are the spraymaster ones :lol

I like SMaster cause they work great and the other guys at work can't see how much soap I use :beer

cheers

Stan

Guest caliluv757

does anyone no where to find the OLD spraymasters from about a year or so ago? I havent had much luck with the new ones or the zep ones or any other ones for that matter. the old spraymasters were the shizzle!!

does anyone no where to find the OLD spraymasters from about a year or so ago? I havent had much luck with the new ones or the zep ones or any other ones for that matter. the old spraymasters were the shizzle!!

Yes!! Zola Distributing. I ordered 10 yesterday.

They sponsor this site. Check out the Homepage :drevilTintDude

I don't like the spraymasters but what I do like is the canyon sprayers I dunno if you guys can get them in the USA but I get them from my johnsons supplier they arent cheap $12 AU each but they are by far best trigger sprayer ive ever used

chs-5a.jpg

Archived