Apron Advice

Guest Scottsfire

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
spend $14 dollars to save $4 :dunno

a little more then four dollars duche. 44tools would charge shipping! wow good thing your still in school

shipping to my house is $4.56 from 44tools for just the apron according to their website. So, my point was you'd have to spend $14 on a second apron, in order to save yourself $4 on shipping with the free shipping from that other site :lol

spend $14 dollars to save $4 :dunno

a little more then four dollars duche. 44tools would charge shipping! wow good thing your still in school

shipping to my house is $4.56 from 44tools for just the apron according to their website. So, my point was you'd have to spend $14 on a second apron, in order to save yourself $4 on shipping with the free shipping from that other site :lol

you only have to spend six dollars for a second one. What is 17.55 plus 4.56= 22.11. 28.00 from construction gear for two aprons.

Guest scottydosnntkno

at the end of the day, you're spending more money that you don't need to :dunno what are you going to do with two? you can only wear one at a time. If they're built nearly as nice as shadys, then it'll last you at least 3-4 years. My shady one is about 2 and still looks like new, except for a rub spot from my bottle hanging off the loop all day.

Guest scottydosnntkno
only problem with the ergo "Man Smock" is my Olfa knife keeps sliding in the little pockets on the top.

I put mine in the small pocket on the right side on my shady apron. fits perfect, and sticks about 1/3 out, so its easy to grab

Guest GreenCove
spend $14 dollars to save $4 :lol

you must live a few blocks away from them

Guest scottydosnntkno
spend $14 dollars to save $4 Flaugh.gif

shipping to my house is $4.56 from 44tools for just the apron according to their website. So, my point was you'd have to spend $14 on a second apron, in order to save yourself $4 on shipping with the free shipping from that other site flipa.gif

you must live a few blocks away from them

aren't they in ohio? I'm in MI :lol

Archived