crappy way to start the summer

Guest thatsnappyguy

Guest Scottsfire

Sorry to hear about your injury bro, BUT.......keep trying! You will get better and better and develope a work around on the cast........you can do it, just got to want it bad enough. The flip side is that when you do get the cast off, you will be that much better of a tinter.

Don't give up, you can do this!

SV

Guest tint51
last week I was chopping some tree limbs and feel off the ladder. snapped my radius just below my wrist. now my arm is in a cast to my shoulder. after a week of rest, im at work trying to tint, but its not working so well. 6-8 weeks in a cast. its basically a tinters worst nightmare, at the worst time of the year.

Sorry to hear about your arm... :gasp are you a one man show? if you are maybe you could hire someone for a short time.. if it works out then exspan your business....I don't know.. things happen for reasons...don't know why?? :lol2

I had a moto-x accident last new years day and couldn't use my right hand for 9 months, and I am right handed. They had to swap some parts to re-attach my hand and I now have about 70% movement back. On the bright side, I learned ti tint with my left hand pretty well. I feel your pain, and hope all goes well for you. And in my case, thank God for AFLAC. :twocents

Guest thatsnappyguy

finally got my cast off about a month ago and am finally being able to move it around freely without as much pain. the pain is there sometimes, but mostly when I nudge up against something or twist it the wrong way. other than that, im tinting like normal.

Archived