CDF Adhesive

Guest Lee

Does the CDF adhesive from LULU require any special chem to make it tack up (x-100) or will my standard slip solution work? I forgot to get some x-100 when I got my RN film the other day.....

Guest scottydosnntkno
Does the CDF adhesive from LULU require any special chem to make it tack up (x-100) or will my standard slip solution work? I forgot to get some x-100 when I got my RN film the other day.....

x100 will help it tack up a lot faster, but is not required.

Gas chromatography (GC), is a common type of chromatography used in analytic chemistry for separating and analyzing compounds that can be vaporized without decomposition. Typical uses of GC include testing the purity of a particular substance, or separating the different components of a mixture (the relative amounts of such components can also be determined). In some situations, GC may help in identifying a compound.

or

Mass spectrometry (MS) is an analytical technique for the determination of the elemental composition of a sample or molecule. It is also used for elucidating the chemical structures of molecules, such as peptides and other chemical compounds. The MS principle consists of ionizing chemical compounds to generate charged molecules or molecule fragments and measurement of their mass-to-charge ratios.

Archived