quick question

Guest Tint-r-die

Guest Tint-r-die

New to the board so I will start with hello. Anyway I got back to work after some time off and the bossman said Madico had called up and tried pimping a new film that keeps film from shattering. I am not refering to holding shattered glass together, he said keeps glass from breaking. I have never heard of such a product, but I do 85% auto so I could easily be in the dark on this. Anybody know of this? Also is there a different Co. that makes any (can't stand dealing with Madico reps)? Thanks for any help guys.

Guest mikeMN
New to the board so I will start with hello. Anyway I got back to work after some time off and the bossman said Madico had called up and tried pimping a new film that keeps film from shattering. I am not refering to holding shattered glass together, he said keeps glass from breaking. I have never heard of such a product, but I do 85% auto so I could easily be in the dark on this. Anybody know of this? Also is there a different Co. that makes any (can't stand dealing with Madico reps)? Thanks for any help guys.

hmmmmmmm.gif ........... :beer ............... :dunno

Archived