2010/11 Super Duty

Guest Tint Legend

Guest Tint Legend

I have a freind that ordered a new F250 Super duty Extended Cab that just came out. Has anyone tinted one yet and if so anything I need to know. The truck should be in early next week. Suppost to have a slider. I googled it and the glass doesnt look much different from the current ones. Thanks

Mdog posted one with defrosters on the slider now, havent done one yet but it looked to have a nice black border on the slider so id say your golden :gasp

That was a 150 that he posted, but it will prob be similar on the Super Dutys. The new Super Dutys sure are ugly...as well as the Dodge SD (the hood is super :lol2 with the fake vents stamped into it). GM has the best looking truck on the market IMO.

Guest Tint Legend

2011 Super Duty Ford

Has a solid which is exactly the same as last year. However has 2 new headrest that do not pop out of the top of the seat. They have to be unbolted from the back of the cab. I didnt see another way to do the back glass with these in the way. Panel windows still have the 3 screws to work around. Front door are the same.

Guest toeknee22

Hey guys, newbie to the tintdude but love the info on here. great tips! Any way I just did a 2010 F150 SuperCrew with a solid BG, now the headrest for the rear seat did come out for me you just have to pull hard against the headliner, but they pop up outta there! now the customer called and said he wants the front strip, great! sounds like horror stories from you guys. I bought the removal tool from my Matco dealer so we'll see how it goes, fingers crossed! I'll let ya know later, other than that it went great, one thing guys watch the j-nut clips that are behind the door handle cover, they are not clipped on very well and they might fall into the door. both rear doors did it for me, Ha! good thing the door speaker is right below it and they both caught on the magnet :bs so easy to get to. cake door panels! thanks again guys :lol

2011 Super Duty Ford

Has a solid which is exactly the same as last year. However has 2 new headrest that do not pop out of the top of the seat. They have to be unbolted from the back of the cab. I didnt see another way to do the back glass with these in the way. Panel windows still have the 3 screws to work around. Front door are the same.

I ran into the same thing. Thankfully I was tinting over factory. If it was mine, Id have em ripped out bc theyre huge. Nice trucks anyway.

Archived