Defroster glare solution?

Guest sunscream

Had this issue with a newer Passat. The install was so perfect that the client had to find somthing to bit8h about...so he brought up the rise on the defroster line thing.We white pad the piss out of these lines and still spent 1/4 hour explaining this nonsence. This is why installers must charge more for euro cars. They need more custy/service....BTW the thick film does not help.

those are type of customers where you take your time and do a 99% perfect job and they say is "if I find something wrong I can bring it back " . No a**hole tell me thanks for the good job and leave me a tip.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had this issue with a newer Passat. The install was so perfect that the client had to find somthing to bit8h about...so he brought up the rise on the defroster line thing.We white pad the piss out of these lines and still spent 1/4 hour explaining this nonsence. This is why installers must charge more for euro cars. They need more custy/service....BTW the thick film does not help.

those are type of customers where you take your time and do a 99% perfect job and they say is "if I find something wrong I can bring it back " . No a**hole tell me thanks for the good job and leave me a tip.

:beer:lol2

Guest sunscream

In my defense, I did leave a nice tip.

Guest tint325i

here's a 2010 320i I tinted today, freshly tinted still wet and tinted with johnson greystone 20% which is ultra thick

bmw320i2050003.jpg

bmw320i2050002.jpg

bmw320i2050007.jpg

bmw320i2050001.jpg

distortion not really noticeable

Guest tint325i

just noticed I have posted that last bit in the wrong thread, any chance of moving it to the thread about the rear screen distortion td???

Guest tint325i

either can I now! nightmare! there was one somewhere about light refraction on the back glass of a 2010 bmw 3 series, I'll find it somewhere

Archived