SunTek Infinity OP

Just bought myself a new car, and like the looks of sputtered full metal films as compared to smoked/black films. Although we are a SunTek dealer, we don't carry the Infinity OP line. My current car has SolarGard Quantum on it, and would like a similar appearance. How is the reflectivity of the Infinity compared to the Quantum? What about compared to SunGard Endurance?

It looks alot like endurance,20 has kind of a shiny/smoke look,really nice looking film on say blue,green,red vehicles. I dont care for it as much on white/silver/black vehicles but to each their own. Real nice to work with compared to endurance,dries faster,shrinks awesome for a sputter,really good adhesive. I posted a pic of my gf's car not too long ago somewhere,she loves it...

It looks alot like endurance,20 has kind of a shiny/smoke look,really nice looking film on say blue,green,red vehicles. I dont care for it as much on white/silver/black vehicles but to each their own. Real nice to work with compared to endurance,dries faster,shrinks awesome for a sputter,really good adhesive. I posted a pic of my gf's car not too long ago somewhere,she loves it...

Well, I have Quantum 19 on my current car, and its silver. My new car is white and I want something that is similar in appearance. I never liked reflective looking films on darker cars, black especially.

You got that pic?

Archived