Last one to post #24

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Group: -10

: 5

Member No.: 29,120

Exp:5

OK 1st yes buy the per cut it will look really nice in my shop when I r*pe you to remove it. OK and for you that want to learn how to tint some never get it some pick it up fast like this kid I was training he had it down in 3 months the other Guy that worked for me had tinted for ten plus years and was not good at all had to redo most of his work so its all about your blood and if you think you got what it takes then get you some good tint and do it the only way you will ever learn is by your fuuk ups and for a good start tint global HP or qdp my 1st tint job on my car it took damner 100 ' that was fun I had some what of a hard car tho 96 sc300 oh and don't settle for a OK job you got to love the tint. PS that kid now owns his own shop a block away from me hate training ppl

:cool

This is in last post why ???

:hmmm

Im so tired of dodging vehicles with tinted tail lights. Im not sure if I could get away with plowing into someone with them. I cant see the damn tail lights!!!! In Texas, anyone who rear-ends someone is at fault. I am pissed! Grrrrrrrr....

Archived