Easy Translucent Film Job

Guest mikeMN

Guest mikeMN

This has to be the easiest job I have done in awhile.185 running ft of 72” Film used was NRM W PS2 left it 72” high from the sill up. Job took 2 days and 2 guys plus they were not full days.4 G a day not to bad............ :dunno ............... :beer

72aff010-1.jpg

72aff006.jpg

72aff007.jpg

72aff008.jpg

72aff009.jpg

72aff004.jpg

72aff003.jpg

Guest teamfutaba
Jobs like that definitely makes up for those PITA jobs we all get

egg zactly.. takin the good with the bad. mikemn seems to post a lot of cake jobs though. state of the tint union in s florida... you could almost get PRESTIGE for the same price you did the NRM for. the dealers down here blowballs with the prices there charging. there should be a law...

egg zactly.. takin the good with the bad. mikemn seems to post a lot of cake jobs though. state of the tint union in s florida... you could almost get PRESTIGE for the same price you did the NRM for. the dealers down here blowballs with the prices there charging. there should be a law...

It must be a shock to customers after you give them a 3M price after they get a quote from a Midas tint installer .

Guest mikeMN

I do my share of bad and hard jobs did you see what I put up for POTW I would say that was a hard job.when I have more time I will post what I have comming up soon maybe you would like to come up and give a hand if you have the ballzz :beer:lol2 .I will post it in this weeks POTW check it out.

Archived