Tinting on exterior of windows?

Guest jetcat2003

Well, Silver 20 (TSER of 79%) is about the most bangin film when it comes down to performance, dual pane safe and lowest cost. Downfall being that its a mirror on both sides.

If only reducing the heat entering your home is an issue and you seem to be on a budget then this would solve the problem. Something tells me you have other goals too, perhaps a natural look with less reflectivity etc..

+1

+2..... I have been reading through this and wondering when the reflective option would get thrown out there. BTW we do still like touching "Hooters" :thumb

Guest filmslayer

where are you at in central FL ? there are a great deal of us here from this area , I'm in west central just north of crystal river ....

Guest jetcat2003
where are you at in central FL ? there are a great deal of us here from this area , I'm in west central just north of crystal river ....

Sounds like you're just around Inglis. Used to work over there until I got laid off with the railroad (you know.. that pain in the butt train going soooo slow into Progress crossing 19! lol) I'm over here in Ocala. " am DEFINITELY getting a professional when I have some money to work with. Right now I don't have it so it would be a waste of there time. Thanks

Guest FishnTint

FloridaDude, Check out Solar Gards Sentinel OSW films. We just released 7 more VLT's (shades). One being Stainless Steel which depending on what darkness you use will not be a silver mirror on the outside of your house. Good Luck with it!

Archived