Have you tried SunTek films?

Guest wendymd1979

Guest wendymd1979

Have you tried SunTek films? Im sure you would be pleasantly surprised by what we have to offer. Excellent film, excellent warranty, and awesome customer service.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you tried SunTek films? Im sure you would be pleasantly surprised by what we have to offer. Excellent film, excellent warranty, and awesome customer service.

Wendy....You wouldn't happen to be from the Tampa Bay Area, would You? spit.gif

You mean the kind of service of selling SunTek to anyone?

Guest wendymd1979

Wendy....You wouldn't happen to be from the Tampa Bay Area, would You? :spit

No...Im actually from Virginia. I wasn't trying to upset anyone just really trying to offer an alternative to those who obviously arent happy with what they have. It's great to be part of a business where you love what you do and know that you're proud to stand behind what you are doing. No offense was meant.

Guest Darknesswithin

I do buy SunTek

no problems to speak of right now, color seems to be fine for now(watching it closely here in Flhourglass.gif), heat shrinking is great,,,

opps...

almost forgot this,,, had a few problems with Carbon not sticking to matrix dots and some side peel issues,,,a_whatsthatyasaysonny.gif

I would recommend this film to any new user as there starting film, I'm going to keep using them until I have a major problem (purple,bubbling) and if the warranty matches the great service I won't have any reasons to drop them.

Archived