Have you tried SunTek films?

Guest wendymd1979

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

Good film for the price, shrinks well, installer friendly. Downfalls are that in hotter climates the lighter shades fade after about 3 years and the fact that anybody can buy it, so you have to compete with the lowballers and offer the same product.( but this is the same with most films)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, ive seen a local guy, that will tint a 4 door car for 50%!!! of what local shops charge. Mostly likely this guy is using the standard line, but sill, I can't believe what some people are charging.

Guest Darknesswithin
Good film for the price, shrinks well, installer friendly. Downfalls are that in hotter climates the lighter shades fade after about 3 years and the fact that anybody can buy it, so you have to compete with the lowballers and offer the same product.( but this is the same with most films)

that is one Major reason I carry the SunTek,,, so I have a way to offer a cheaper film and stay in the particular customer's price range..

the film does work very well on and I don't buy the 3 year films at all, like I said if the warranty is as good as the service everything will work out fine!...I'm on top of those rides with the "lifetime films" on them down here, and I will definitely show the failed films if and when they happen.,.my biggest concern is turning nasty purple!

for the record: Solargard is my main film and will always be my primary product of choice! :spit

Guest Putting In Work

I've heard good things about SunTek, but I've never used the film.

When I was trying to get some film I tried to reach out to SunTek, but they never responded to any e-mails I sent and seen some on this Forum saying that you need a business license to purchase it.

I would like to try it out though, preferably the Carbon series since I've seen many say it's good.

Archived