Have you tried SunTek films?

Guest wendymd1979

...trying to offer an alternative to those who obviously arent happy with what they have.

In Houston, the alternative would be anything except Suntek. I can drive 10 miles and see 5 Suntek banners. Suntek will sell film to a guy in the same strip center as a current dealer, same address, different suite number.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darknesswithin
...trying to offer an alternative to those who obviously arent happy with what they have.

In Houston, the alternative would be anything except Suntek. I can drive 10 miles and see 5 Suntek banners. Suntek will sell film to a guy in the same strip center as a current dealer, same address, different suite number.

sounds like that purple turning LLumar down here in Fl,,, every street corner LuLu here LuLu there, everywhere LuLu... except here! :D

the SunTek guys around here are definitely driving the product down because of there extreme cheap pricing...

Guest Darknesswithin

Infinity is better than the others,, got a Honduh fit here now for some Infinity , woohoooo

prime example,, I'm doing the car $20 less than I would for my Solargard Quantum

sounds like that purple turning LLumar down here in Fl,,, every street corner LuLu here LuLu there, everywhere LuLu... except here! :thumb

the SunTek guys around here are definitely driving the product down because of there extreme cheap pricing...

Gap boy - LL's had multiple color stable offerings out for 8 years or so. They've got el cheapo's like Jet that'll still go purple too. Make sure you know what your talking about.

Stay in one place long enough and your Solar Gard and Sun Tek'll have issues down the road. Until you've hung film and remained in 1 place to witness your own installs performance for 5 plus years thers not much substance to your claims.

You said yourself you run some kind of circuit tint service covering the southeast........ :coffee

Guest vclimber

If Wendy works for CLC/SunTek I would just like to know why they list performance numbers on their ULVDS spec cards and then submit a totally different set of numbers (lesser performing or much more reflective) to the LBNL database? Isn't that misleading?

Archived