credit card apps

Guest tint51

Guest tint51

I see they finnaly have some apps for the blackberry to accept CC's.. Anyone use these type of apps and do they work good??? :spit

Guest tint51
Hate to break it to you dude but the Blackberry is soon to be extinct.

iPhone has changed everything.

hope not just got mine... :spit

Guest scottydosnntkno
There are more Blackberries than IPhones.

:spit I LOVE my blackberry. The iphone is cool for the high school-college age kid and some business people, but if you regularly text/type a lot of emails/long emails, then it sucks. My brother switched from a BB to an iphone and took it back two weeks later because it sucked for typing. Personally I cannot STAND typing on a touchscreen phone, its horrible. While the iphone can link into a BES server for email, many of the largest businesses in the world still use and always will use blackberrys for the cost, function, and reliability standpoint.

I'll have a blackberry for as long as they make them.

many of the largest businesses in the world still use and always will use blackberrys for the cost, function, and reliability standpoint.

I'll have a blackberry for as long as they make them.

And that right there is the main reason they will stay - businesses will continue to favor them over iphones. I have a BB, and I like it a lot. Never thought about getting one before my BIL gave me his old one, and now I'm hooked. :embar

-R

Guest scottydosnntkno

I used to always think that theres no way I could make use of a BB, but once I got one, now I can't live without one.

Guest tint51
I used to always think that theres no way I could make use of a BB, but once I got one, now I can't live without one.

I agree.. I love mine.. now...Crackberry...! :coffee

I have had both the BB and IPhone, and I have to say the IPhone is more useful to me then my BB ever was. Just my preference but I use Intuit online merchant for my CC, works well with the IPhone.

Hate to break it to you dude but the Blackberry is soon to be extinct.

iPhone has changed everything.

I guess you haven't payed much attention but the I-phone is not the bad phone your making it out to be.....

the HD2 is twice the phone that the I-CRAP will ever be..lmao

HD2 will be running on windows7 here in the next couple of months. I've seen it running on it already and wow....puts your apple to shame....all apples are gonna go rotten

Archived