credit card apps

Guest tint51

There are more Blackberries than IPhones.

:coffee I LOVE my blackberry. The iphone is cool for the high school-college age kid and some business people, but if you regularly text/type a lot of emails/long emails, then it sucks. My brother switched from a BB to an iphone and took it back two weeks later because it sucked for typing. Personally I cannot STAND typing on a touchscreen phone, its horrible. While the iphone can link into a BES server for email, many of the largest businesses in the world still use and always will use blackberrys for the cost, function, and reliability standpoint.

I'll have a blackberry for as long as they make them.

as far as typing you all should check into swype..the world record for texting was done with this program..swype is awesome and has predictive text just like the rest only you drag your finger from one letter to the next instead of tapping letters or numbers one by one

Guest scottydosnntkno

:thumb I LOVE my blackberry. The iphone is cool for the high school-college age kid and some business people, but if you regularly text/type a lot of emails/long emails, then it sucks. My brother switched from a BB to an iphone and took it back two weeks later because it sucked for typing. Personally I cannot STAND typing on a touchscreen phone, its horrible. While the iphone can link into a BES server for email, many of the largest businesses in the world still use and always will use blackberrys for the cost, function, and reliability standpoint.

as far as typing you all should check into swype..the world record for texting was done with this program..swype is awesome and has predictive text just like the rest only you drag your finger from one letter to the next instead of tapping letters or numbers one by one

I cannot stand ANY type of text helping system. Who cares if the world record was done on it, how often are you going to text “The razor-toothed piranhas of the genera Serrasalmus and Pygocentrus are the most ferocious freshwater fish in the world. In reality they seldom attack a human,” to someone?

I bet I could type any normal english phrase faster on my phone.

I have had both the BB and IPhone, and I have to say the IPhone is more useful to me then my BB ever was. Just my preference but I use Intuit online merchant for my CC, works well with the IPhone.

I have merchant services on my blackberry, and use a wireless bluetooth card scanner to swipe the cards. Works flawlessly :coffee

:thumb I LOVE my blackberry. The iphone is cool for the high school-college age kid and some business people, but if you regularly text/type a lot of emails/long emails, then it sucks. My brother switched from a BB to an iphone and took it back two weeks later because it sucked for typing. Personally I cannot STAND typing on a touchscreen phone, its horrible. While the iphone can link into a BES server for email, many of the largest businesses in the world still use and always will use blackberrys for the cost, function, and reliability standpoint.

I cannot stand ANY type of text helping system. Who cares if the world record was done on it, how often are you going to text “The razor-toothed piranhas of the genera Serrasalmus and Pygocentrus are the most ferocious freshwater fish in the world. In reality they seldom attack a human,” to someone?

I bet I could type any normal english phrase faster on my phone.

I have had both the BB and IPhone, and I have to say the IPhone is more useful to me then my BB ever was. Just my preference but I use Intuit online merchant for my CC, works well with the IPhone.

I have merchant services on my blackberry, and use a wireless bluetooth card scanner to swipe the cards. Works flawlessly :coffee

I got hundred dollars on that a swype beginner can out write you any day....would think that even someone with a key board would even type slower....than a beginner swypest..lol

Guest scottydosnntkno

to each their own dunno.gif they also said that the droid was going to be the "iphone killer" and you don't exactly see that happening.

I like the iphone and think its the best phone on the market, just not in a business sense. BB is better

The iphone is cool for the high school-college age kid.......
Uh....that would be You Scotty. :beer
“The razor-toothed piranhas of the genera Serrasalmus and Pygocentrus are the most ferocious freshwater fish in the world. In reality they seldom attack a human,” .......

:lol2

Guest scottydosnntkno
The iphone is cool for the high school-college age kid.......
Uh....that would be You Scotty. :lol2
“The razor-toothed piranhas of the genera Serrasalmus and Pygocentrus are the most ferocious freshwater fish in the world. In reality they seldom attack a human,” .......

:beer

but I use mine for business, not too look cool and flashy and have the latest piece of apple brainwashery :cool

Archived