NANO FEEDBACK

Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again everyone for the feedback. I have plenty of Nano in stock now(DAN) if the film was not so darn popular it would just be sitting on the shelves collecting dust! So I am glad it is going so fast.

Look forward to orders from everyone, call me if you need anything!

Melissa, finally tried my sample... Love it, smoothest film I've seen, good tack, layed down like a (insert quote here)... :beer

(Full pressure rollers, Graphtec FC8000 24" film...)

Thanks again, we are going to do lots of business together!

P.S. I just got a box of goodies out in the mail to you, so keep your eye out for it!

I did this car just yesterday

photo-31.jpg

Here's the finished product

photo-32.jpg

Looked great, handled great......... I really like it!!!

:beer

How are you doing? I have tried to call you several times and you are a hard man to get in touch with, so I thought I would try here! LOL

Call me if you need anything!

How about stocking more half rolls of 24inch?

How about stocking more film period!?!

Every time I call to order, "We're out of that" is what I get.

Gets VERY frustrating. :lol2

Stocking film isn't the problem but rather having the plant actually fill our orders is the challenge due to the high demand of the product. They have been very far behind on filling our order (6-8 weeks on some purchase orders) but this has been improving as they have implemented additional manufacturing pieces to help keep up with the demand so we should see this start to improve now.

I currently having plenty of material in stock and actually have a few rolls of 24" half rolls with more on the way. Also anytime that we are out of film we do compensate with faster shipping at no additional charge when it is a time sensitive matter. I do the best I can to keep in touch with everyone to ensure that they have product at all times so please understand that it is not a lack of effort on us the distributors end as we are doing the best we can to support you.

As always please feel free to contact me and let me know how I can help you better, the cutomer does come first. I am open to any suggestions you may have to help me provide you with the best customer service in the industry!

Archived