prayers

Tint,

I spent 15 years in EMS and was a Paramedic most of that time. I want to tell you that if it is emotional pain, it is best to find at least one person who will listen and be non-judgemental about any situation that you may have going on. Times are tough for many people and when times are tough, it is best to work through it with others who are in need of help also. From the posts I have read, it sounds like you have enough people here willing to listen and have formed some bonds where the semi-anonymous relationships could help you open up even if just to talk through whatever it is. If it is a physical ailment, then talk about that and I might be able to help there. The blues can bring you way down and cause you to be destructive to yourself or someone you really care about, so please get help. Prayers are with you and I hope the best for your situation.

Bill

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I talked to tintzeus, thank him a bunch, but I cant quiet crying, thinking, feeling for this girl. I made a simple question and she said I questioned her to much to her saying she needs time to think about what we were doing. and since last month told me in may she was gonna be busy. I asked if it was another guy she said no and that she cant beleve I would think that with her school schedule and hw, I dunno, she told me she needed space and that leave her alone for a while....we had something special going on, I dont understand.

Guest Sunlimited

Been there man, and it all works out for the best. I know it sucks right now, and probably everything reminds you of her, But things will turn for the better. Keep your head high, things will straighten themselves out. PM if you need anything... :lol

Archived