suntek std pro

Guest GreenCove

Guest GreenCove

I know the std. pro just came out in the U.S, but I guess it has been out for a while in other countrys...I was just wanting to know if there is anyone out there that has used this film for a few years to know how the color holds up?....I have used a sample and it seems to be a nice film!

Guest GreenCove

what about the regular standard does it turn nasty purple or just lighten up...I would never use the reg standard myself but it would have to have the same dye system?

Guest Darknesswithin

don't waste your time on the std series,,, it will make you look bad in less than a year!,, Yes purple is a problem with it.

I personally don't use the std but I have a friend locally here where I'm at that uses the heck out of it,,, he tinted his entire windshield ,, opps he tints his windshield every yr because of it turning purple... for the life of me ,, I just don't understand why he won't use a better line of film if he's going to do stuff like that!....

Now on the other hand Std Pro is much better and will last longer,, But it does have a few problems.... slight fade problem,, have Not seen it turn purple yet!!! <<< I have it on my brother's car and I see it often, little fade so far! 3 yr and it shows when you roll the window down.. <<< it's not supposed to do that :cool ,, they do not warranty that film for that problem either.

I use the Std Pro as my bottom of the barrel film for the guy who wants a great looking film but don't want to pay "standard prices" << it saves them a few bucks,, I do fill out all the warranty info on the card for the customer's,, thats all we can do from there.

I highly recommend you use the CarbonXP and InfinityOP,,, those are great films!! have not seen any problems with the InfinityOP so far and the CarbonXP is there newest Nr film,, I love them both!thumb.gif

btw ,, avatar looks better :cool

Guest GreenCove
don't waste your time on the std series,,, it will make you look bad in less than a year!,, Yes purple is a problem with it.

I personally don't use the std but I have a friend locally here where I'm at that uses the heck out of it,,, he tinted his entire windshield ,, opps he tints his windshield every yr because of it turning purple... for the life of me ,, I just don't understand why he won't use a better line of film if he's going to do stuff like that!....

Now on the other hand Std Pro is much better and will last longer,, But it does have a few problems.... slight fade problem,, have Not seen it turn purple yet!!! <<< I have it on my brother's car and I see it often, little fade so far! 3 yr and it shows when you roll the window down.. <<< it's not supposed to do that :nope ,, they do not warranty that film for that problem either.

I use the Std Pro as my bottom of the barrel film for the guy who wants a great looking film but don't want to pay "standard prices" << it saves them a few bucks,, I do fill out all the warranty info on the card for the customer's,, thats all we can do from there.

I highly recommend you use the CarbonXP and InfinityOP,,, those are great films!! have not seen any problems with the InfinityOP so far and the CarbonXP is there newest Nr film,, I love them both!:cool

btw ,, avatar looks better :beer

dude dont be hatin on the gila you know that sheets the bomb :cool j/k ....thanks for the reply . I use llumar and I am very happy with it...I just tried a sample of the std pro and it feels like a good film...I just dont trust the color because they dont warranty it for fading or color change...I was just curious if it turned funky purple or just lightened up....I would never use reg. standard even if they gave it to me....I do like the infinity though...very nice looking film!

Now on the other hand Std Pro is much better and will last longer,, But it does have a few problems.... slight fade problem,, have Not seen it turn purple yet!!! <<< I have it on my brother's car and I see it often, little fade so far! 3 yr and it shows when you roll the window down.. <<< it's not supposed to do that :lol2 ,, they do not warranty that film for that problem either.

I highly recommend you use the CarbonXP and InfinityOP,,, those are great films!! have not seen any problems with the InfinityOP so far and the CarbonXP is there newest Nr film,, I love them both!:cool

btw ,, avatar looks better :nope

I know it seems I'm bustin' ya, biut...

Standard Pro for 3 years on bros'car? Were you their test man ? I'm trying to give you an out cause it ain't been available nearly that long.

You guys running the Carbon XP - run the Prestigous number letter test on it. (you know, scotch tape to sr suface and give it a yank). What happens? :beer

Infiniti - fine metallized film. :cool

Archived