what blades...

Guest teamfutaba

Guest teamfutaba

ok, im stumped. I can only think I cant use the same blade for all 3. whats the favorite blade angle for w/f, ppf and vinyl. scotty!!!

oh yeah graphtec FC8000-160 plotter.

Guest teamfutaba
vinyl 60 degree

reason is I do a lot of detail work tried the 45 and did not work that great

Jeff

whats the deal with the blades on ebay. anybody use them, good or bad. also the graphtec people said they dont make a 30 deg blade. whats a good place to buy them aftermarket.

Guest mikeMN
ok, im stumped. I can only think I cant use the same blade for all 3. whats the favorite blade angle for w/f, ppf and vinyl. scotty!!!

:lol ................. :lol2

Guest teamfutaba

:lol ................. :lol

yep, thats me learning to use the plotter. scotty, I used the place you mentioned.... it says discount for TINTDUDE members. I told them I knew you.

:lol ................. :lol

yep, thats me learning to use the plotter. scotty, I used the place you mentioned.... it says discount for TINTDUDE members. I told them I knew you.

Now its gonna cost you double ! :lol2

Archived