Tint jobs...50% Off!!

I just can't believe what some are charinging for tint. Not 50% off an average price, but about 70% cheaper. I need to retint my ride soon, with seeing how low some guys are charging, I might just save some time and let them tint it. I would just love too see how good it would be for such a cheap price.

:coffee

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some guy does that here but he uses 50% film he tricks his customers into think the price is half price..if they have a number call it and ask about shade and cost..this might be the case

Guest Darknesswithin
I saw this in 409GT's signature... I like it "Price is a terrible place to compete because there is always someone willing to go out of business faster than you."

sofunny.gif

Guest scottydosnntkno
some guy does that here but he uses 50% film he tricks his customers into think the price is half price..if they have a number call it and ask about shade and cost..this might be the case

everyone around here who does it for 50% off is really 50% off the price

everyone around here who does it for 50% off is really 50% off the price

lol...im sure you called then and set up a appointment to take your own customers cars to them..lol...j/k but for real call them and find out for yourself

Guest scottydosnntkno
I will charge you double and then give you 50% off. :lol2

one of my competitors who is having a "grand opening" even though they've been in business for ten years they say blink.png is having a "40% off" sale, so their $10 cheaper than my regular prices :beer

Archived