Tint jobs...50% Off!!

Guest scottydosnntkno
everyone around here who does it for 50% off is really 50% off the price

What? :beer

see post #3, Jeffs post. He said that by him dealers offer a 50% film as their "50% special", whereas by me people who advertise 40/50% off actual give 40/50% off the price, they don't just use a 50% film.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will charge you double and then give you 50% off. :zzz

one of my competitors who is having a "grand opening" even though they've been in business for ten years they say :thumb is having a "40% off" sale, so their $10 cheaper than my regular prices :zzz

Are you the lowest price in your area?

one of my competitors who is having a "grand opening" even though they've been in business for ten years they say :zzz is having a "40% off" sale, so their $10 cheaper than my regular prices :lol

This must be for Scotty. Because I definitely am not the cheapest and proud of it. :thumb

Guest scottydosnntkno

one of my competitors who is having a "grand opening" even though they've been in business for ten years they say :thumb is having a "40% off" sale, so their $10 cheaper than my regular prices :zzz

Nope. I'm actually on the higher side. I can think of three shops/mobile companies who do the whole $XX dolla thing, one who actually does $XX :lol

Guest vclimber

Ok, so you guys get pizzed off when other dealers do ridiculous mark downs... How about MFG's? SunTek rep wanted our business, we said :spit because you already got like 4 other ST dealers around here. The rep turns around and offers us 60% off a first-time order!

What would you say to that offer?

Ok, so you guys get pizzed off when other dealers do ridiculous mark downs... How about MFG's? SunTek rep wanted our business, we said :beer because you already got like 4 other ST dealers around here. The rep turns around and offers us 60% off a first-time order!

:spit:lol2:lol2

Guest GreenCove
Ok, so you guys get pizzed off when other dealers do ridiculous mark downs... How about MFG's? SunTek rep wanted our business, we said :dunno because you already got like 4 other ST dealers around here. The rep turns around and offers us 60% off a first-time order!

60%...whats up with that?...I only got offered 50% ...and I thought that was pretty cool :lol

Archived