New Here, I love this place...

Guest Sparks Garage

The easiest medal to get is the purple heart.

Balzyone, have you been injured tinting? Tell us about it and you'll get the purple heart medal.

purpleheart.gif

Got a ???? to throw out there....Has anyone worked with the MMM carbon fiber looking stuff?? My kid really likes the look of the stuff and said a bunch of kids from school would get into it.

You should start a new thread about that.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Balzyone, have you been injured tinting? Tell us about it and you'll get the purple heart medal.

purpleheart.gif

Got a ???? to throw out there....Has anyone worked with the MMM carbon fiber looking stuff?? My kid really likes the look of the stuff and said a bunch of kids from school would get into it.

Ummmm as much as I want more medals, that just screams @$$^@+ and desperate :dunno

<~~not Booms :lol

I think I will start that as a new thread

Or You could chuck TD a generous donation to keep our favorite website up and running smoothly, and get a FABULOUS supporter medal! :dunno

Much easier than slicing Your finger to the white meat for a Purple Heart. :lol

Or You could chuck TD a generous donation to keep our favorite website up and running smoothly, and get a FABULOUS supporter medal! :dunno

Much easier than slicing Your finger to the white meat for a Purple Heart. :lol

Oh yeah, I saw the pictures of your white meat cut :lol

Right now my donations are gonna go to Howard to get started so I can make a few bucks.

Guest Sparks Garage
back ur cars into the garage if you cant shut the door. should help a lil

I was doing that at first, but it seemed having the adhesive facing the partially open door when I pulled the backing was no good....

Now I have 4-4' lights mounted to the right wall so I do half the car at a time, I don't really have enough room to work comfortably with the car in the middle. There are two 4'ers on the ceiling toward the back of the garage for when I'm doing the back window too. Really its just a training ground, I have a local car audio shop that is willing to give me some space for storing tools and film. We are talking about options for renting me use of his bay for a few days a week once my quality gets up to where he would offer it to his customers. Thankfully he doesn't build boxes, or do anything really messy out of the bay so its usually pretty spotless.

So would I put a thread about tint legalities in the tips or just the general?

Guest Sparks Garage

purpleheart.gif

I just cut myself on the top edge of the film yesterday... I was just sliding my thumb along the top edge feeling to see if the film was sticking above the glass and it bit me. Do I send a photo for the purple heart?

Archived