Should I get them to fix it?

Guest Ty07allstar

Guest Ty07allstar

I got my windows tinted by a reputable shop last Friday. I went back two days later and had them get some bubbles out. Yesterday I noticed that on the one back window there was a lot of dust under the tint and on the other side it seems like when they cut it at the top it didn't cut right and it just looks sloppy. I really want to go back and have them redo both of the back windows but I don't want them to tell me that there is nothing that they can do about it. Also there is a hair under the rear window glass and she told me that it happens and they can't do anything about that. What should I do?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ty07allstar

I got my windows tinted by a reputable shop last Friday. I went back two days later and had them get some bubbles out. Yesterday I noticed that on the one back window there was a lot of dust under the tint and on the other side it seems like when they cut it at the top it didn't cut right and it just looks sloppy. I really want to go back and have them redo both of the back windows but I don't want them to tell me that there is nothing that they can do about it. Also there is a hair under the rear window glass and she told me that it happens and they can't do anything about that. What should I do?

If your not happy with the work, take it back. Don`t have an attitude about it, the nicer you are to them, the more willing they`re going to be about addressing your concerns. Post a pic of what your concerned about, we`ll give you a non-biased answer as to wether or not you have a legitimate gripe.

Guest Sunlimited

A hair under the film should definitly be redone. She was right, it does happen, but if it can't be removed, it should be redone. If your gap is sloppy, ask them to redo it, compare it to the others if they are nice. Can you post some pics?

Archived