Should I get them to fix it?

Guest Ty07allstar

Guest tint325i

thats a definate redo, reputable shop? find that hard to believe, theres about 100 cars worth of contamination in one car there!!! tbh if thats what their work looks like I'd be looking for a refund and take it to a real tinter, bound to be someone on here in your area (hope I didnt tint it!!!)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ty07allstar

I think they are but what worries me is when I told her about the one hair she just told there was nothing she could do about it and that stuff happens

Give them a shot to make it right, be polite and dont make a scene in front of other customers. If they still arent willing to work with you, well if you paid by credit card you could dispute the charge and that is a nice way to push the issue with them. If not... well if you exhaust all options on finding a solution with the dealer then you can give them a review on yelp and google to let others know about your experience. That is a last resort kinda thing though, let them know you mean business but be respectable. You get more flys with honey :dunno

Guest Ty07allstar

Good. Everyone on here agrees with me. I didn't want to take it back and have them tell me it happens all the time. Hopefully she will call me back tonight or tomorrow and I will post and tell you guys what she has to say. I would rather have her fix it but if worse comes to worse I will just tell her to take it off and ask for a refund.

Guest Ty07allstar

One more quick question. I noticed that on my sunroof it looks like on one of the sides the tint folded over and got under the tint and now there is a bubble with a little black strip in it. Do you think they will replace that also?

Archived