Should I get them to fix it?

Guest Ty07allstar

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ty07allstar
the hair is the least of your worries :thumb

I know right but it all adds up. I didn't post a pic but on the edge of the sunroof there is also a piece tint that looks like it got caught under the film and now there is a little bubble around it and you can see the piece under it. It's just frustrating that I pay $--- and I have to deal with this.

Guest Ty07allstar
If they did it so poorly the first time, I really doubt a re-do is going to be the solution.

I know lots of people who have gone to the same place and have had no issues ever. I just think they slacked off and didn't expect me to notice. Contrary to what they think I am very particular about my car and I will notice everything.

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

1st, some places have a good rep but might have a new installer who might not be as good as he thinks.

2nd I feel if you have more than one or two minor specks than it needs to be redone. Those pics show alot of flaws and need to be redone

I do lots of those cars , they are a cakewalk , even if the rear window has to be redone, the tinter doesn't have to pull anything apart , the sides are even easier ..laziness is all that comes to mind

Guest scottydosnntkno
If they did it so poorly the first time, I really doubt a re-do is going to be the solution.

:thumb usually it comes out worse the second time.

Guest Ty07allstar
1st, some places have a good rep but might have a new installer who might not be as good as he thinks.

2nd I feel if you have more than one or two minor specks than it needs to be redone. Those pics show alot of flaws and need to be redone

They don't have any new installers. When they call tomorrow I will tell them I want all of the flaws fixed. Hopefully they will say when can you come by to get it fixed.

Guest Ty07allstar
I do lots of those cars , they are a cakewalk , even if the rear window has to be redone, the tinter doesn't have to pull anything apart , the sides are even easier ..laziness is all that comes to mind

I have a Mazda Protege. I thought it would be pretty easy but the work that they did speaks otherwise.

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

Just be reasonable and nice about it. What us biz owner hate is a person that is demanding and rude. People do mess up from time to time so just offer to drop it off for a few hours and see what happens. Us tinters love when a customer is understanding and doesn't rush us(with in reason)

Archived