Graphtec FC7000-100 X-Position Alarm

Bullseye

Hi. Does anyone know any tricks to get around this? Every couple of months I have a day where I will have trouble with the X axis motor and will get X position alarms over and over until it seems to work itself out. The problem is sometimes I can reload it 3 times and its back up and sometimes it seems like I have to reload it a 100 times. Is there any fix or trick short of replacing the motor?

Guest filbertr6
Hi. Does anyone know any tricks to get around this? Every couple of months I have a day where I will have trouble with the X axis motor and will get X position alarms over and over until it seems to work itself out. The problem is sometimes I can reload it 3 times and its back up and sometimes it seems like I have to reload it a 100 times. Is there any fix or trick short of replacing the motor?

Hi There, I have had the FC7000-160 which is the same cutter just bigger, and occasionaly I get the x position alarm, maybe once a week doing fifteen cars a day or so, and simply shutting off the plotter and turning it back on, always fixes the problem for me first try! Good luck. Phil

Guest filbertr6

Hi There, I have had the FC7000-160 which is the same cutter just bigger, and occasionaly I get the x position alarm, maybe once a week doing fifteen cars a day or so, and simply shutting off the plotter and turning it back on, always fixes the problem for me first try! Good luck. Phil

sorry for the late reply, but I just joined the forum!

Thanks for the replies. I bought a new X-motor and have it sitting where the plotter can see it. So far the threat of operating on it has been enough to keep it in line. If I ever have to actually install it I will let you know how it goes.

Guest filbertr6
Thanks for the replies. I bought a new X-motor and have it sitting where the plotter can see it. So far the threat of operating on it has been enough to keep it in line. If I ever have to actually install it I will let you know how it goes.

Funny!

Archived