Anagraph Plotters

SuperSetKing

Doing research on these plotters and I am not finding alot of user experience-performance-complaints-raves or woahs. So if anyone has worked with them, give me your honest opinion. All I deal with are Roland dg,cx, gx.

I have been using anagraph since 2001 . On my second one ( now called apd devices) www.apdevices.com/index.html . I actually tried a graphtec and sent it back . Anagraph is great and a tough machine . It doesnt put grooves in the tint if it goes off track. Easy to load and unload film . The only problem with them is there technical help isnt very good so you have to know the machine good . I personally love it .

Thanks WDR. So the pinch rollers and the roller bars wont leave tracks on the film? Have you worked with any roland plotters? We have a 60 inch graphtech here and we dont ever use it for reasons you know.

The grit on the roller isnt as rough as graphtec. Also when you order the machine you can tell them its for window tint and they put a special pinch roller in that has less pressure . So with the combination of the two you dont get any track marks in the tint. I can cut 2 doors that is 35.5 " with a 36" film and no damage on the film from the rollers. Ask the guy at tinttek he will tell they are the best machines around .

Yes super, I have much experience with Graphtec, DGI, Roland and US cutter. The annagraph is just the best machine for cutting film. For one it does not leave roller marks on the film. It has a quick release for the blade. So your not wasting half an hour trying to change a blade. You can change the pressure by the tenth and not just halves or full number incriments. This helps save your blades and cut strips, as well as giving you better cuts.

While some of the other plotters may have some of these features. Minus the not leaving roller marks, as Annagraph is the only one that doesn't. None of them have all of those features that the Annagraph has, and that is what makes it better!

Guest c5golfguy
they bought one last week. there shipping it to me to test with. Ill post my findings, pics and a video.

popcorncat.gif

Looking forward to the pics and video! :beer

Archived