NEW 2010 PORSCHE CAYENNE

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

So hands up, anybody done a tint on the new 2010 Porsche Cayenne... hearing it is a real nightmare to tint..any experiences guys...throwing down the gauntlet of knowledge to any of you...

Nik , I was up dick lovetts on Monday, Roger up there was saying that all models througout the range is going to have privacy glass as standard, so it looks like the occasional person who wants the back a bit darker or fronts slightly done, shouldnt do many of these then m8.

Nik , I was up dick lovetts on Monday, Roger up there was saying that all models througout the range is going to have privacy glass as standard, so it looks like the occasional person who wants the back a bit darker or fronts slightly done, shouldnt do many of these then m8.

Have you do one yet Matty?

no m8 not yet, I havnt seen one yet in 'the flesh' yet. Roger didint have one up his site yet, hopefully in the next few weeks, probally will be a fit some security clear to the fronts more likely. keep you informed buddy.Theres a new Mitsubishi out very soon, an ASX, very easy to tint 3 models in the range, lowest model comes with clear glass, very similar to the outlander but got a front of a lancer.door panels pull from the top and scraper pulls out, rear quaters easy, and rear screen easy shrink.

Guest shadowline
:evileye

Well with the roof down on the Jaguar the grass cuttings blow around so I thought I would get myself one of these 4x4 for trips to the tip......

Guest Diamond Tints

Yeah whats the drama? Tinted a 10 plate toureag last week, and the weather strips had porsche stamped all over them not one VW logo in site :evileye

Archived