My first 206

Ideal Tints

Guest tint325i

I think it really depends on the film with the 206, graphite magma melts like butter on them, easy as pie, but some other films can put up a fight

Guest tint325i

funny that, greystone is my primary line, love the stuff, pain in the ass on some matrix tho, I was even getting it from Holland when Southampton stopped selling it briefly

Guest tint325i

depend on the car, heating outside of glass works on alot of them but some cars its just pointless, once its dry and had a finger run over it it usually looks alright, I use the carbon on stuff I know the graystone will never sit down on, its much easier to deal with the matrix with that, go look at my website, 99% of cars on it are done in graystone, most photos taken whn they are still wet tho, I'll pm you the address

Cheers bud, that's a cool website by the way. My dad still hasn't completed mine, he's always to busy playing golf or gardening or somethin. I heat the outside of the glass on most but been debating whether to go down the route of sealing the matrix before installing.

Guest tint325i

I wouldn't bother with that, 2 messy and 2 much risk of problems, most cars look good enough and a simple explanation to the custy usually does the job, greystone is a brilliant film and I think the pros far outweigh the cons, ultra clear from the inside, even the 10% and fantastic heat rejection, I haven't found a car yet that it doesn't look great on either, I use a fair bit of graphite magma (suntek carbon) also, I like that 2, more of a true black, greystone looks great on the BMW's and Audi's etc

Archived