The Perfect EyeBrow!

Guest jauncho

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jauncho
Holy crap, 17 - 18 days to receive, so much for the 30 day warranty.

The tool does the job it is designed to do. And very well I might add. But I am still tinting cars every day and running my store. The 30 days is to make sure that it wasn't damaged during shipping..

Holy crap, 17 - 18 days to receive, so much for the 30 day warranty.

The tool does the job it is designed to do. And very well I might add. But I am still tinting cars every day and running my store. The 30 days is to make sure that it wasn't damaged during shipping..

I`m sure it does a great job, no offense intended, but I will not purchase a $50 tint tool (that I really have no need for) and then wait almost 3 weeks to receive it. If you were able to ship it quicker, which I don`t understand why you can`t seeing as how you stated you had 2K of them made, then I might invest in it just to see if it could cut install time, but 17-18 ship time is simply too long. I applaude your effort and wish you the best of luck selling your product.

We charge enough extra to computer cut a custom visor that this tool should pay for itself in no time without the hassle of firing up the plotter. Might just drop the extra charge to make customers happy if it works fast. I don't understand the shipping except he is busy! :thumb When I get mine I will let ya know how it works.

Cheers

Stan :thumb

Guest scottydosnntkno

I'm busy, and I still manage to ship out the stuff I sell online within two days. Print the labels online, which ebay/paypal does for you, stick it on, and drop it off on your way home from work. easy as pie

and $50 for a tint tool :lol Not trying to recoup too much of your "$50k" investment, just trying to double your money

Guest tintjam65
and $50 for a tint tool :duel Not trying to recoup too much of your "$50k" investment, just trying to double your money
50 bucks are you crazy

Can't patent tint tools and ever expect to recoup that cost.

Publishing idea in open forum already kills the idea because someone in China is reading.

Bow-guide is an open source tool idea I use all the time for visors, that is if I can't talk therm out of it.

Guest jauncho

I will have them out in a couple days of them being ordered. I just didn't want 2 say they would be there tomorrow,and they not be there.. I actually try talking them into the contour eye brow because it is cut so fast and it looks better on new cars. But just my opinion.

Guest c5golfguy

I guess this would be a good tool also if you needed to do a 2 piece back window on an older car with no rear defrost lines huh??? :beer

Archived