The Perfect EyeBrow!

Guest jauncho

Guest scottydosnntkno
Oh, and when you've got the wwavy upper rubber just give em the old eyebrow without the tool. Common sense.

the old eyebrow looks like a hack did it, throwing the factory edge of the film up on the glass and calling it good.

contoured eye brows are the professional way to do it :money

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmslayer
Oh, and when you've got the wwavy upper rubber just give em the old eyebrow without the tool. Common sense.

the old eyebrow looks like a hack did it, throwing the factory edge of the film up on the glass and calling it good.

contoured eye brows are the professional way to do it :thumb

:money

Guest Retnitorp
Actually, it's the second time I've joined the site. Lost my password the first time and changed e-mails so I couldn't recover it. (Been on the site for over five years.) I know what tinters did before such a tool, which is why someone came up with such a thing. What did tinters do before heat shrinking? Stayin with that too? All I've been trying to say the whole while is give someone a chance. If you've got nothing good to say put a cork in it, and from the looks of it you're gonna need a big cork too.

So you want to know What did tinters do before heat shrinking, I can tell you how autos were done before heat shrinking film was made, as i did 1000s of autos back then and all done cutting them freehand, and BTW i could also tell you how cars were tinted before auto film was made.

My reply was to you on what you are saying in this thread when you said "try cutting it freehand(you've gotta be the best tinter alive)." and that was my only post i made, and i am Not saying this tool will not work, just that this tool will Not work on every car and that is a fact.

Now for what you are saying here..." If you've got nothing good to say put a cork in it, and from the looks of it you're gonna need a big cork too." I was just asking you a few ??? thats all, so tell me what was wrong with the ??? that i asked you that made you get all pissy for what you to said to me..." If you've got nothing good to say put a cork in it, and from the looks of it you're gonna need a big cork too."?????????????????????????????????????????? :facepalm

If you lost your password to your first account, you should ask TD if he could change the account you have now back to the one you started with 5 years ago.... :spit

contoured eye brows are the professional way to do it :facepalm

The professional way to do it is to the customer's preference. I think the "Computer Cut" visors look like :spit

Bump for an update! :lol2

Works great but needs a stronger way to attach the knife to the adjusting section and maybe a adjustment to angle the knife. Fast and easy to get the perfect cut. IMO worth the money :boogie

Cheers

Stan

I still have mine. Don't work on every car but what does? There is always the cut with the tool and hand cut hybrid way of doing it, you can always lift the knife blade on a wavy area and connect the dots with your knife so to speak. :boogie

cheers

Guest jauncho
Bump for an update! :thumb

Works great but needs a stronger way to attach the knife to the adjusting section and maybe a adjustment to angle the knife. Fast and easy to get the perfect cut. IMO worth the money :lol2

Cheers

Stan

I still have mine. Don't work on every car but what does? There is always the cut with the tool and hand cut hybrid way of doing it, you can always lift the knife blade on a wavy area and connect the dots with your knife so to speak. :coffee

cheers

Thank You for your advice, I have improved the way I attach the Knife to be Stronger. Thank you for your support!

Guest toeknee22

I bought one, not a bad product, doesnt look very durable but works great. :mad although the only issue i found was on a full size truck i cant reach all the way across the windshield! :idontgetit dam short mexicans :lol2

Thank every one for tall the support and feed back on The Perfect Eyebrow Tool! If any body is interested The ebay number is 330449214357.. Thank you TintDude for your help and for hosting a great tinting site. I am excited to hear the feed back from tinters that get one.. Thank you again Juan C.

This is a good tool. I have used something like that but it was tooo old school... Nice job man!

Archived