Pontiac G6

Guest 515tinter

Guest 515tinter

got a 2006 G6 in the morning, havnt done one yet and they look like cake, anybody care to share any tips or techniques with this one? thanks in advance

Guest Darknesswithin
I pull the seals all the way around. Super easy. :)

yeah I'm looking for some pics,, I couldn't remember if they come out all the way around or not,,

thanks for clarifying :)

Super easy car

Guest stylneffects

I have a customer that has to come back cuz I cant get the back window for some reason. Its the 2door GPX coupe. Im not sure if its trouble with my film or what. I got the two side windows and port windows done along with the shade band no problem but for some reason the back will not shrink properly. I seat my H and do my quaters but it always comes to a big tunnel in the middle that ends up creasing. Tried it both dry and wet, soap and a dryer sheet, baby powder and nothing. Went through 3/4 of a box before I gave up. Any suggestions?

I have a customer that has to come back cuz I cant get the back window for some reason. Its the 2door GPX coupe. Im not sure if its trouble with my film or what. I got the two side windows and port windows done along with the shade band no problem but for some reason the back will not shrink properly. I seat my H and do my quaters but it always comes to a big tunnel in the middle that ends up creasing. Tried it both dry and wet, soap and a dryer sheet, baby powder and nothing. Went through 3/4 of a box before I gave up. Any suggestions?

buy another box. :lol

Archived