precisioncut wish list

watchdaride

Can you move the patterns around on PC to better fit the size of material you are working with? I use FirstCut and I am able to rotate, stretch, move, and delete any extra cuts (like button cuts for ext cab windows). It also keeps all viewed templates open so if I am cutting multiple models of vehicles, and all are getting 20% on the bg, and 35% on the doors, I can first cut the bgs, and then after changing films, I can easily click on the open templates and cut the other patterns without having to reload each pattern again. Hope that made sense.

I wish I could use some other softwares to see how FC compares. My biggest complaint is there arent many visor strips. I am told it is because they would have to cut so many different sizes because of different laws per state. However, since I can change the size, I dont see how it makes sense.

yes you can do all of that, except the templates work on a system of tables, so like table 1 I have BG and vents to cut in 20, table 2 back doors, table 3 front doors. You have a little drop down to select a table within the open pattern.

So it doesnt show all the patterns in one window? If thats the case, it would seem like a pain to cut a four dr with all the same shade.

Nah, I do it that way so that I only have to manage a few foot long piece of tint. it's very quick, you can get everything ready to cut in like 30 seconds. check my edited post above

Can you move the patterns around on PC to better fit the size of material you are working with? I use FirstCut and I am able to rotate, stretch, move, and delete any extra cuts (like button cuts for ext cab windows). It also keeps all viewed templates open so if I am cutting multiple models of vehicles, and all are getting 20% on the bg, and 35% on the doors, I can first cut the bgs, and then after changing films, I can easily click on the open templates and cut the other patterns without having to reload each pattern again. Hope that made sense.

I wish I could use some other softwares to see how FC compares. My biggest complaint is there arent many visor strips. I am told it is because they would have to cut so many different sizes because of different laws per state. However, since I can change the size, I dont see how it makes sense.

yes you can do all of that, except the templates work on a system of tables, so like table 1 I have BG and vents to cut in 20, table 2 back doors, table 3 front doors. You have a little drop down to select a table within the open pattern.

So it doesnt show all the patterns in one window? If thats the case, it would seem like a pain to cut a four dr with all the same shade.

Nah, I do it that way so that I only have to manage a few foot long piece of tint. it's very quick, you can get everything ready to cut in like 30 seconds. check my edited post above

Ah. Ill post screen shot of my software the next time im at the office, which will be tomorrow bc i am working on a deco job and need to put everything together and ready to cut.

Ah. Ill post screen shot of my software the next time im at the office, which will be tomorrow bc i am working on a deco job and need to put everything together and ready to cut.

You can make the window for the pattern smaller and have multiple patterns open at the same time which comes in handy.

Archived