honda/BMW dealer

:lol guess we lost our DEFAULT honda/bmw dealer again :lol6 they brought us 8 vehicles over the last couple weeks, and sh!t talked on this stereo shop for BURNING THE ARMREST on a new BMW :lol6

were gonna bring all our cars over here now they say :lol6 riiiiiiiiiight :hmmm it lasted 2 weeks before they were BACK AT THE SAME SHOP :lol I heard they were doing the cars for dealers for 75 bucks :lol6

I noticed over the last week we havent had any cars from them, I knew something was up, today I passed by the stereo shop and there were 2 accords there :lol we were charging double that, I guess they didnt like it :lol6

those car salesmen I swear will sell their momma for a pack of smokes :lol6

guess thats what happens when you dont kiss their ass :lol they will be back though.THEY ALWAYS COME BACK :lol

I just picked up my first dealer this week at 150.00 a vehicle,dog gone if they didnt bring a lincoln T/C ,pathfinder '9 windows and a rodeo,they say they want to tint all the sport utilitys that dont have tint"privacy glass"because they sell better,Im sure when they realize the cost they will probally try to find a cheaper person,but until then Im starting to get pretty quick on the olfa again :hmmm

Guest thetintshop

when the come back mdog, raise the price up $25. cause it will only last a couple weeks again anyway. might as well get some extra dough out of them.

Guest Litespeeds

It is very hard to find loyalty at car dealerships. I am lucky enough to secure a few good ones and I treat them with the upmost respect because they work around my schedule. I have never failed to complete a job for them within the time frame needed thus they don't feel the need to shop around.

Archived