tribal flames window tint and vynal "the words civic wrote threw

ljr1977

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what year??? I am going to assume a coupe. Pics??? I like Civics drove my 97 EX Coupe until 212k then gave it to my Mother-in-law after I got my A4

well when we drove it down to NC to meet her with it, I was getting 40 MPG out of it on the hwy and we weren't exactly putzing along. I was looking for another one after my accident, but could not find a nice one at a reasonable price.

I traded that gsxr600 I built for this car and a 42" flat screen monitor, I think it was a good deal...I added the rims, a audio system and plus remote start on a five speed..lmao..now its time for tint!

Nice car.....

I like the little civics too... I have had 3 in the past few years...

At the moment, I have a 1992 hatch with 85,000 miles on it, I did a 2 tone interior and painted it.

I really want to get a nicer set of wheels, I like the ones on yours alot...

Nice car.....

I like the little civics too... I have had 3 in the past few years...

At the moment, I have a 1992 hatch with 85,000 miles on it, I did a 2 tone interior and painted it.

I really want to get a nicer set of wheels, I like the ones on yours alot...

they are 18's that I did some work for= labor for about 6 hrs..the kid had a o2 civic that needed the rear glass redone(tint), HID lights, and his remote start fixed..I only had to buy the HID lights and the tint..the rest was just labor..smoking deal!!

Archived