tribal flames window tint and vynal "the words civic wrote threw

ljr1977

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually i worked for two of the biggest in fl. and worked at the #1 3m dealer in florida and am proud to have work with Bob Roberts @ all-spec sun control..and yes mike they have been is in biz longer than you! i also work for the biggest auto 3m dealer in north florida along with tint14u at rays... as far as the residential i was a big neutral film fan as far as there auto "its junk" this is not a opinion its a fact that i work with there films for over 7 years and know they have change the films since, i would have hoped.

i get to choose films and i used allot of sample rolls and i have not seen a film hold up to ATR Llumar as far as auto.. and to have a high heat rejection is a plus here in the fl. sun

actually i worked for two of the biggest in fl. and worked at the #1 3m dealer in florida and am proud to have work with Bob Roberts @ all-spec sun control..and yes mike they have been is in biz longer than you! i also work for the biggest auto 3m dealer in north florida along with tint14u at rays... as far as the residential i was a big neutral film fan as far as there auto "its junk" this is not a opinion its a fact that i work with there films for over 7 years and know they have change the films since, i would have hoped.

i get to choose films and i used allot of sample rolls and i have not seen a film hold up to ATR Llumar as far as auto.. and to have a high heat rejection is a plus here in the fl. sun

1967.......... :wrong

Archived