tribal flames window tint and vynal "the words civic wrote threw

ljr1977

slow ...

well thats not good.. i got two naked jeeps to do and im wanting to get started on them but im stuck waiting on my 10:30 appt. this weather has been crazy.. the weather has me in so much pain from having a rod in my femur..broke in a car wreck in o4 and evr since the slightest weather change kills me... started last week and hope it gets better... pain is no good

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ORIGINAL
you guys must go way back huh?

Not exactly, Jeff used to work for a 3M Window Film Dealer.

are you two facing jeff? i think years ago this was you :) from what im reading. then somewhere along the road :nuts:boogie .

3m helped you get where you are !!!!!! yet you bash them now? :hmmm ...

you guys must go way back huh?

Not exactly, Jeff used to work for a 3M Window Film Dealer.

are you two facing jeff? i think years ago this was you :please from what im reading. then somewhere along the road :nuts:wave-finger .

3m helped you get where you are !!!!!! yet you bash them now? :hmmm ...

3m never helped me! not sure how they are helping you.. the film is over priced for the quality you get.. people charge more money for the name.. if you are dumb enough to buy something for its name then waste your money.... and time because you will have to go back every two years to have it removed and put back on.. it is a fact that there auto film is junk and yes i will bash the for their auto film only.... either way your confused and your analogy of 3m and them helping anyone.. all ive seen them do is take from the dealers and run their name in the dirt.. but if i had to have a 3m company "which i would never stoop that low" i wouldnt be sticking that garbage on cars i would only use them for flat glass films and even then i would be praying that the customers sell their house or it gets took back by the bank, since warranty is non transferable

Archived