My first day with Precision Cut...

The ///Man

I have been using Percison Cut for about 3 months, it's the best pattern system I have used. It does have a few problems but my rep is always taken care of me.

Started this G35 about 40 minutes ago, 2 doors left with making a video, uploading it to youtube, typing some crap up etc. life is easy.

Close enough works for me if I means a few extra hundred dollars in my pocket each day, I'm taking this G37 back to the dealer now and bringing a focus. So far the patterns on the Precision cut have been close enough for the 99% and if it's slightly off I just fit it tight where it's low, and shave the extra where it's high while I'm installing. No lie, I have pulled in at least a dozen extra cars in the week I've been using it.

never mind, I found it

20% all windows make it easier, here we have 28/18 law and messing with the film taking off the roll and re feeding another back on was just a pain in the azz for me.

If it works for you, great, :thumb:money

Local is actually 35/20 so I do a lot of that, but seriously, we have been doing a run of the mill sedan in 30-40 minutes with the cutter, when I'm not fighting with it, but I've learned a couple things that are helping me get it dialed in pretty fast for the different films. That 30-40 minutes is from pulling it in to pulling it out.

never mind, I found it

20% all windows make it easier, here we have 28/18 law and messing with the film taking off the roll and re feeding another back on was just a pain in the azz for me.

If it works for you, great, :thumb:lol

Local is actually 35/20 so I do a lot of that, but seriously, we have been doing a run of the mill sedan in 30-40 minutes with the cutter, when I'm not fighting with it, but I've learned a couple things that are helping me get it dialed in pretty fast for the different films. That 30-40 minutes is from pulling it in to pulling it out.

Is that with 1 or 2 people ?

Thats what I'm talkin bout! And if you want perfect edges, just bump it up and shave. Use it as an upsell, I'm all about the best installs.

I just did the math today, a new plotter and service would run a shop open 6 days a week for 50 weeks a year $21 a day, that goes down to $6 a day the second year once the plotter is paid for. Best helper you can employ at that price!

I realy wish the top cuts were a little closer and i could find a windshield strip that fit with my PCut!!!!