I NEED AN AMP!!!!

Damn, I've been looking all over the place for a 2000 watt max at 1 ohm stable amp and can't find one for a good damn price. Anybody know of a place online sells low? Ohh and if TTS is reading yes, I am lowballing :thumb remember the camera you bought?

Thanks

Chris

Guest Fast And Furious Co

Crossfire makes a 2000 watt amp, but I cant remember if it runs at 1 or 2 ohms. Get yourself a DEI 1100d. Thatll push some noise. I used 1 (yes one) to push 6-12's in a wall enclosure in a '90 Grand Prix and it was flexing the front windsheild about a 1/4 of an inch or more. LOTS of power. Airspace is the key though, not all about the power.

Guest Fast And Furious Co

Sealed is your first mistake, fiberglass is your second. If your going for bass, you need ported to around 30 hz. Fiberglass is mainly for looks, so I cant really say much since I dont really know what your set up looks like. Anyways, the 1100d maxs out at like 1428 watts or so.

Fiberglass is fine if you have proper bracing. Audiobahn has the A18001 that is stable at 1 ohm for 1800 watts. My buddy is an authorized dealer and has installed many of their amps with zero problems. But here's the kicker! They are rated using 12.5 volts, not 14.4 or higher like most other amps. If your car pushes more than 12.5, you get even more power.

Guest mushroomhead

max spl always always fiberglass inside of box 3/4 mdf and as mush fiberglass on inside of box tune to 29 and use test tone around68-72. what type of speakers are you using

Guest fredstinting
Damn, I've been looking all over the place for a 2000 watt max at 1 ohm stable amp and can't find one for a good damn price. Anybody know of a place online sells low? Ohh and if TTS is reading yes, I am lowballing :lol2 remember the camera you bought?

Thanks

Chris

call me I will sell you one 239-560-3498

drop ship anywhere in usa

take visa master card

Archived