2010 Dodge Challenger, any tips?

FBO

I'm just saying that everything will make an impact....glass is tough, but small bits of grit and grime can get on the scrubbie and make for some nasty marks and you might not even see it....

I use the blue 3m scotch brite pads and I know that I scratched the crap out of my back glass on the outside once. I cleaned a spot to put a decal on and it was just bad looking on the glass. I had used them for years before and have for years since, but that ONE time....

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SIR TINTSALOT

yeah I just had to put one of those challengers outside in the sun for 2 hours to dry, and then pushed out all the pockets. Came out sweet though. I should have used steel wool but I ran out and need to go buy some more

Guest GreenCove
yeah I just had to put one of those challengers outside in the sun for 2 hours to dry, and then pushed out all the pockets. Came out sweet though. I should have used steel wool but I ran out and need to go buy some more

I have steel wooled them and still get puckers........i have said it a thousand times but those defrosters piss me off

I have steel wooled them and still get puckers........i have said it a thousand times but those defrosters piss me off

Tinted a 06 nissan altima,and i think the defrosters were thicker then the ones on the challenger.

im new to this tinting bussiness what does the steel wool do for the defroster?

The defroster lines are thick on some cars, by using steel wool #0000 i guess it kinda sands them down, without scratching the glass. This way the film sticks better, i noticed that it helped on the Challenger but not on the Altima that i did.

im new to this tinting bussiness what does the steel wool do for the defroster?

The defroster lines are thick on some cars, by using steel wool #0000 i guess it kinda sands them down, without scratching the glass. This way the film sticks better, i noticed that it helped on the Challenger but not on the Altima that i did.

both of those are a pain in the arse in regards to this matter

Archived